We are committed to volunteerism and the value it brings, not only to the organisation, but to those who volunteer and, ultimately, to the wider community. We strive to be an organisation which encourages lifelong service to others, so that even when people leave the organisation, they continue to work in other areas of the community.
Volunteers help out in a whole bunch of ways by:
- becoming volunteer helpline operators who answer calls and TXTs on our helpline
- help us out in our offices
- giving time to provide youth perspectives on our work (so we can make sure our services and other services designed for young people are a good fit)
- they run events in their local communities and schools
- provide opportunities for Youthline to participate in their events
- helping with our local fundraisers
- plus much more!
Become a helpline counsellor and support young people.
Support Youthline’s work by joining our collections and fundraising crew.
If you’re keen on volunteering, email Jacqui at email@example.com.